This blog has moved! Please visit my new website:

On the front page again!

>> Friday, April 15, 2011

I'm thrilled to announce that one of my handmade books made it to the front page of Etsy again!  I was working in my studio yesterday evening making covers for some new photo albums when I happened to glance at my computer screen and notice that I was on the front page.  While my first front page appearance was certainly exciting, I found out about it after the fact.  This time I actually got to see it live up on the site.  (My delay in posting about this on the blog had nothing to do with lack of excitement; my hands were just covered in glue last night and I wanted to keep them away from my keyboard!)  

The treasury below, which includes one of my Italian longstitch books with a rust colored suede cover, was the curated collection featured on the front page yesterday.  A huge thank you goes out to Martata for putting together this gorgeous treasury!


'Rust can be Minty' by Martata


$25.00

$5.00

$30.00

$70.00

$15.00

$795.00

$20.00

$30.00

$50.00

$15.00

$30.00

$30.00

$190.00

$20.00
                        

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP